Are your profiles compatible with the Bosch brand?
We offer a range of modular profiles of the same type as Bosch Rexroth, which is the name under which these profiles are generally known, but we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with this brand.
If your project involves profiles from other brands (Bosch or others), we strongly advise you to check the compatibility with our products, e.g. with the diagrams.
How long do you take to deliver?
What are your delivery fees?
To which countries do you deliver?
We currently deliver all over Europe.
Delivery fees vary according to the country.
If you would like a delivery to another country, contact us.
I have not received a confirmation email. Is this normal?
After your order has been confirmed, we send you a confirmation email within 24 hours.
If you have not received it, please check your spam folder, as it may have been filtered by your email provider.
If you still find that you do not have the email, contact us.
How long are your profiles?
You can choose the length yourself and we will cut it for you! And all this for no extra fee.
To do this, on the product page:
- Click on the "length" field (see blue cursor below)
- Enter your desired length (in mm)
- If the length is too short or too long, you will be informed of the upper and lower limits.
- Enter desired quantity
- Then click on order. A summary will be displayed.
- Then click on "Add to basket".
How can I reduce the delivery fees?
If your project allows it, we advise you to order profiles less than 2000mm. We can deliver beyond this but with additional costs related to transport constraints.
There are certain connectors for butting profiles, for example with long nuts:
How are the profiles cut? ?
Our profiles are cut on a digital cutting machine that guarantees excellent cutting accuracy and very good repeatability.
How precise is the cut?
Profile cuts are guaranteed to within +/-1mm of the desired length (in practice, the cuts are more precise, around +/-0.5mm).
For panels: +/-1mm.
Here is an example of a profile cut:
What is the surface finish on your aluminium profiles?
Unless otherwise stated, all our profiles have an light grey anodised finish.
Do you sell to individuals?
Yes. As an individual, you can buy directly from our website.
Do you sell to professionals/administrations?
Yes. For this, there are two possibilities:
- You buy and pay online directly on our website
- Or you make a professional account request, which will enable you to order with your order forms with 30 days end of month payment. More information here.
What are the payment methods?
- Bank transfers
- VISA and MASTERCARD, thanks to the secure payment module from BNP PARIBAS